A custom designed wedding dress is made to measure. It is designed with the style, fabric and colour that is perfect for you.
Many people say the most important item of clothing a woman will ever wear is her wedding dress. Your bridal gown should reflect your personality and your wedding day and it should maximise your beauty. Whether the dress is lacy, sleeveless, backless, flowing or figure hugging it should be distinctive and personalized to you.
A tailored wedding dress doesn’t necessarily cost more than an off the rack dress, but it’s not for the time-poor. A custom made dress begins with a consultation and is followed by measurement taking, a series of fittings and finally picking up the finished dress. It’s an enjoyable process but one that takes considerably longer than buying off the rack.
What to say!? Thank you so much for making the most incredible wedding dress that made me truly feel like a princess, and had everyone talking about all night.
Your creativity, impeccable design, and hard work has truly shown through and I am so glad I was the one to put all of that on show!
We will definitely be back to see you again sometime in the future!
Thank you a million times
Some of the perks of a made to measure wedding dress include:
- It’s a perfect fit! Nothing will fit you better than a dress designed to your body shape.
- You have unlimited options for fabric, colour, lace and beading
- Many brides-to-be have very specific ideas about their ‘dream wedding dress’. A custom designed wedding dress dress means you can get involved in the design and make sure it fits the fantasy!
- You can easily customise any little detail such as sleeves, straps, a matching bolero, garter or veil.
- Fabric from your gown can be added to fascinators for bridesmaids, a pocket square for the groom, or many other little personal touches on the day.
- Sometimes religious or traditional requirements dictate the length of the sleeves or height of the neckline, a made to measure dress can easily incorporate these requirements.